This is a checklist for ensuring all gets done during a job analysis.
- Identified the duties and tasks that compromise each job, which may define an occupational area?
- Job related data includes its purpose, functional responsibility of personnel, required support equipment and materials, and information on how the system works, is maintained, or is used? (If a system applies)
- Identified job performance requirements?
- Listed some learning outcomes?
- Insured all the critical tasks needed to perform these jobs and a customer desired level are identified?
- Review job descriptions?
- Review roles and functions required to support the operation, maintenance, and administration of the customers internal organization’s hierarchy?
- Identify job training requirements to attain the stated competencies?