read

Today I started a new Jekyll site from scratch. I successfully got all the links and content working, but I broke the theme I had been using.

Next weekend I’ll need to figure out how to use a theme so it looks nice too. Even my CSS is not working on my live site. I works on my local site when I test it.

I have a combination of markdown files and asciidoc files. Because I’m using the asciidoc plugin for Jekyll, I can’t use GitHub pages for a free site. They don’t support the Jekyll plugin for asciidoc. Urrr.

I still need to get the site links horizontally across the page rather than a list down the page.

There is only so much time in a day.

Blog Logo

KW Lanham


Published

Image

Line By Line

Here a Little, There a Little, Layer by Layer.

Back to Overview